Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Electricity

Today is the worst day ever ! Lets get on with the story ~~~

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

In the morning , the sun is shine and anything whatever ~
Well I was sleeping ...

(*SKIP*)

Until 11:00 pm ...
When I was ready to wear a shirt
Suddenly,

(*BOOM*)

This is not a nuclear bomb or whatever it is ...
It means there no electricity ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*SKIP*)

Me come back already and still no no no no no no electricity ><
Hate ~
Then me eat thing after then I go to ""GIANT" Super Market" (*Actually Giant is not Giant because the supermarket is very very very small *)

(* BUY THING BUY THING *)

when I come back you will know what happen
no electricity !!!!
we see until ( crazy )


BUT
our luck is soo good ~
1 minutes later
we say hi to electricity ^^
so funny and crazy

><

No comments:

Post a Comment